Plastic Surgery Procedures to Help You Look Your Best This Summer
Summer is quickly approaching, which means it's time for swimwear, shorts, and tank tops. Despite a healthy diet and exercise, some may find it difficult to get their body summer ready. For these patients, plastic surgery may help. Body contouring treatments can target problem areas to enhance your overall appearance. To discuss your plastic surgery options for summer, contact Minneapolis, MN Gregory T. Mesna. In the meantime, read here to learn more about popular plastic surgery treatments that you may want to consider to get your body ready for the summer.
Tone Your Physique
Stubborn fatty deposits or loose skin can leave many feeling insecure about showing off their bodies during the summer. Fortunately, there are many plastic surgery treatments available to tone and contour the body. Some popular procedures include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction can help get rid of stubborn fat deposits from troublesome areas on the body, like the arms, thighs, abdomen, and legs. With liposuction, a small tool called a cannula is used to strategically suction fat from the body, creating a more contoured appearance. Liposuction may be performed alone or in combination with other procedures to completely enhance your appearance.
- Abdominoplasty: Abdominoplasty, commonly called tummy tuck surgery, can help men and women feel beach ready through the removal of excess skin and tissues from the abdomen, creating a tighter, firmer looking stomach.
- Arm Lift: Those who feel too insecure to go sleeveless due to sagging skin on the upper arms may benefit from an arm lift. Arm lift surgery can help tighten and slim the upper arms through the removal of loose, hanging skin.
- Thigh Lift: Whether the thighs are sagging due to the aging process or excessive weight loss, thigh lift surgery can help improve the appearance of the thighs and help patients feel confident in shorts and swimwear this summer. With thigh lift surgery, excess skin is surgically removed to create a smoother, more youthful appearance.
Enhance Your Breasts or Your Bottom
Women who are unhappy with the size of their breasts, breast sagging, or a flat bottom, may feel insecure in swimwear and other summer clothing. Every woman deserves to feel confident in whatever she chooses to wear. These procedures may help:
- Breast Augmentation: Breast augmentation can increase the size and fullness of the breasts, helping women who feel insecure about the size of their breasts feel more confident and feminine.
- Breast Lift: The aging process, pregnancy, and breastfeeding can cause the breast to sag. Breast lift surgery can help restore the perkiness of the bust line for a more youthful appearance.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: A Brazilian butt lift involves the transfer of fat from one part of the body to the buttocks to create a fuller, more voluptuous bottom. Although more popular among women, a Brazilian butt lift may also be performed on men to enhance the shape of the buttocks.
- Cellulaze™: Both men and women who are plagued by cellulite can enjoy smoother skin with Cellulaze™. Cellulaze™ is a surgical treatment designed to remove cellulite by dissolving the fibrous tissues beneath the skin that cause cellulite to form.
Which Treatments Are Right for You?
If you wish to enhance certain areas of your body, there are many plastic surgery options that may be right for your needs. To learn more about your treatment options, please schedule a consultation with Dr. Mesna.