Enjoy a Rejuvenating HydraFacial®
HydraFacial® is a nonsurgical resurfacing treatment that gently detoxifies and rejuvenates the skin for a dramatically improved appearance. HydraFacial® treatment results in no downtime and is a great option for our patients who want to brighten and improve the overall texture of their skin while reducing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. A HydraFacial® is a great option for patients who want a minimally invasive option for smoother, brighter, more youthful-looking skin. Dr. Gregory T. Mesna and our team are happy to help you determine whether this cosmetic procedure is right for you. To learn more about HydraFacial®, contact our Minneapolis office today and schedule your appointment.
The HydraFacial® Four-in-one Approach
HydraFacial® features the next generation of microdermabrasion technology. The system features 4-in-1 Vortex Technology™, which is applied across your skin by a handheld device. The 4-in-1 Vortex Technology™ uses a series of HydroPeel® tips, each applied for a different step during your HydraFacial®. Together, these treatment methods remove dead, damaged skin and reveal the smoother, glowing skin below.
In the first step of a HydraFacial®, we use HydroPeel® cleansing to exfoliate the outermost layer of the skin. Dead skin cells are gently suctioned away using a hand-held tool. This exposes the fresh layers of skin beneath, which reflect more light and look more youthful.
During the second step of treatment, a different HydroPeel® tip applies a specialized mixture of glycolic and salicylic acid, which dislodge dirt and debris deep within the pores of your skin.
Once they have been loosened, we apply a third HydroPeel® tip for the extraction of dirt, debris, blackheads, and other impurities from within your pores.
In the last step of your HydraFacial®, we deliver a specially designed serum full of antioxidants, potent peptides, and hyaluronic acid. Peptides signal the production of new collagen, while hyaluronic acids lubricate and cushion the skin, reducing the look of wrinkles. After the four steps of your HydraFacial® are complete, you can immediately return to work or another activity.
Benefits and Results
HydraFacial® has many benefits over other methods of skin rejuvenation:
- HydraFacial® is designed to treat all skin types, even sensitive skin. Dr. Mesna can customize the serums used during treatment to address your unique concerns.
- Treatment can take as few as 15 minutes and can easily be performed during a lunch break or as part of your daily errands.
- The non-invasive treatment is painless and comfortable. Some patients have compared their treatment to the sensation of a cool paintbrush moving across their skin.
- HydraFacial® treats a wide spectrum of cosmetic issues, from discoloration and spotting to wrinkles and dulled skin.
- Results are noticeable immediately following treatment. We initially recommend HydraFacial® treatment once per month. Once you have achieved your desired results, HydraFacial® can be performed every few months to maintain your treatment benefits.
- HydraFacial® does not cause redness, puffiness, or any other undesirable side effects, so you can simply enjoy brighter, more luminous skin.
Schedule an Appointment
“Dr. Mesna was absolutely amazing!!! He was so patient with me and helped me make a life-changing decision when it worked for me. I never felt any pressure! I wished I had made the decision sooner!” Tasha