Maintain Rejuvenated Skin with Clarisonic®
An effective at-home skin care regimen is essential for maintaining the results of any cosmetic surgery or non-surgical treatment you have undergone at Mesna Plastic Surgery. Therefore, Dr. Gregory T. Mesna offers a range of topical skin solutions for the upkeep of your restored skin.
The Clarisonic® products offered at our Minneapolis, MN, clinic, include the brand's innovative sonic facial cleansing brushes that were introduced in 2004, which have since become the industry leader.
The Leader in Deep Cleansing
Clarisonic®’s award-winning devices can cleanse the skin several times more effectively than the hands alone, and are the number one recommended device by U.S. dermatologists. The company has sold more than 15 million of its patented cleansing devices since it invented sonic skin cleansing more than a decade ago.
Clarisonic®’s unique micro-massage motion sets it apart from its counterparts. While most devices spin, Clarisonic® devices oscillate: the patented sonic frequency oscillates the brush at a rate of approximately 300 movements per second. This enables water to gently and effectively cleanse impurities from pores in just 60 seconds.
A major benefit of using a Clarisonic® device is that it dramatically increases the absorption rate of skincare products such as moisturizers and serums.
Apart from helping you achieve superbly clean and radiant skin, a major benefit of using a Clarisonic® device is that it dramatically increases the absorption rate of skincare products such as moisturizers and serums.
Selecting the Right Device
Clarisonic® offers a range of skincare products, sonic cleansing brushes, and various brush heads to meet patients' unique needs, including a gentler brush for sensitive skin.
The company also offers a variety of devices that feature different speed settings:
- Clarisonic's Mia 1 is a basic one-speed brush and is the least expensive model.
- The Mia 2 device features two speeds and is gentle enough to use two times a day, cleansing your skin six times more effectively than manual cleaning.
- The Mia Fit is a compact device with two different speed settings. This version of the sonic cleanser is travel-friendly and lightweight, and can give you radiant skin on-the-go.
- The newest model, the Smart Profile Sonic Brush, is a luxury skincare product. This sophisticated device has been praised by critics and garnered a NewBeauty Beauty Choice Award for its functionality and durability.
- The Clarisonic Opal features a silicone tip, enabling products to penetrate the deepest layers of the skin. The Opal is designed to firm the eye area by reducing under eye dark circles and puffiness.
Contact Us to Learn More
Clarisonic® products can help you maintain the exceptional results you achieve at Mesna Plastic Surgery after undergoing facial plastic surgery or another treatment such as chemical peel, Ultherapy®, HydraFacial®, laser skin resurfacing, or microdermabrasion.
Contact us to learn more about our suite of products and procedures that will help you achieve the glowing, youthful-looking skin that you have always desired.
“Dr. Mesna was absolutely amazing!!! He was so patient with me and helped me make a life-changing decision when it worked for me. I never felt any pressure! I wished I had made the decision sooner!” Tasha